Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CURL CRAVE: A LETTER TO THE FANS

HELLO THERE. I'm so happy you're reading! I'm warning you though... what you are about to read is probably a bunch of bullshit. I haven't written a long post in a while so I have no idea where to start. Things with ME are all over the place. I'm in my last semester at school and I'm at the point where I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. I made a list the other day of what I hope to accomplish in the next 5 years. It went something like this:
 1. I want to model
2. I want to be a successful actress
3. I want to graduate from college with nothing left over
4. I want a successful fashion/performace blog
5. I want to photograph models
6. I want to style for music videos and photo shoots
7. I want my own clothing store/art gallery
8. I want to be the next OPRAH, BARBARA WALTERS, OR TYRA
Are these things too much to ask for? What would your list be? Someone once told me that they wrote this kind of list before and put it away in a box for 5 years and when they came back to their list they had accomplished all of their dreams and beyond. WATCH OUT PEOPLE.. HERE I COME. I could totally be the next TYRA.. haha!! 
Ok.. I'll stop
I love you all
xoxo
CC
FB//Blogger

2 comments:

FashionFlirt said...

cheers for the lovely comment!
keep it up,
Alena xo

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

Vanessa V. said...

Make your dreams come true dear!

Following! Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...