Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MEN WITH DOGS

hipster guy with hipster dog
As I am moving down to the East Village I am planning on adopting a dog.  I use to have a Pit-bull named Pat. I loved her so much but I had to get ride of her because my building found out she was a pit! I swore to myself that when I move to a place with a backyard I would go and adopt a new baby Pit. So now that I am moving into this first floor apartment on 10th street with an amazing backyard it would seem like the perfect time.  However a few weeks ago I was walking threw Thomkins Sq. Park and I saw this small Pit-bull clobber down on this other dogs ear, and for 5 minutes wouldn't let go.  That really woke me up! I said to myself, "this was a sign!"  So now I'm on a quest for a new dog maybe a boxer, maybe a bulldog, what ever dog I adopt I'm sure it will be amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...