Sunday, April 15, 2012

MODEL CHICKS

Been Working on my new photo-book! Super excited, coming up with some great concepts and have some awesome people lined up!
 Went upstate this weekend to this theraputic community I went to for 2 years when I was 16. It was nostalgic to say the least! Anyone ever been to Hancock? Hello America! Anyways it was amazing! This school is called The Family School and it totally changed my life, so I try to go back there ever 6 months to say whats up to the people that really helped shape my current reality! They helped me fight to see the truth about my self.  I Went to that school an angry confused young kid involved in all the wrong things, and I came out of there a young man excited to live.
 Much love to Jan Cheripko and Suszan Runge! (And all you other amazing people who helped me so much, I love you all!)
FACEBOOK //Blogger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...